[Maths-Education] Call for Papers: Journal of Mathematics and the Arts (T&F): Innovative Learning Environments

Zsolt Lavicza lavicza at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:21:39 BST 2022

Dear colleagues,

Inspired by the work and ideas presented at the Arts in STEAM 2022 Conference (https://www.geogebra.org/m/txxgevnd), we take this opportunity to invite everyone interested to submit manuscripts to the special issue of the Journal of Mathematics and the Arts entitled Innovative Learning Environments:

https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/special_issues/innovative-learning-environments/ <https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/special_issues/innovative-learning-environments/>

If you have any questions feel free to contact the guest editors, they can provide you with additional information or assistance.

The deadline for submissions is June 30, 2022.

We look forward to receiving your papers.

Best regards,

Branko Andjic, Robert Weinhandl, Ben Haas and Giulia Bini

----------------------
Univ-Prof. Dr. Zsolt Lavicza, PhD
Johannes Kepler University, Linz School of Education, Linz, Austria
Budapest Metropolitan University, Budapest, Hungary
University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education, Queens' College, Cambridge, UK
Director of Research:
International GeoGebra Institute (IGI): http://geogebra.org
JKU Linz School of Education, Research Methods: https://www.jku.at/linz-school-of-education/
Geomatech Project: http://geometech.hu
Main: lavicza at gmail.com
GeoGebra: zsolt at geogebra.org
JKU: zsolt.lavicza at jku.at
Metropolitan: zlavicza at metropolitan.hu
Cambridge: zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Geomatech: zsolt.lavicza at geomatech.hu
Phone: (Hungary): +36 20 587 7847
            (Austria): +43 677 61290679
            (UK): +44 7962 488 222
Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count;
everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted. (Albert Einstein)