[Maths-Education] Post at the Open University (UK)

Cathy.Smith cathy.smith at open.ac.uk
Fri Mar 12 13:45:55 GMT 2021

Dear colleagues
Can I  please draw your attention to the advertisement for a Senior Lecturer/Lecturer post at the Open University (UK).  This is a research and teaching post within our team, following the upcoming retirement of Sue Forsythe.  The Open University is keen to build on its existing research presence in mathematics education, and has about 300 undergraduate students per year on distance-learning modules in mathematics education. The post is based in Milton Keynes.

http://www.open.ac.uk/about/employment/vacancies/lecturer-senior-lecturer-maths-education-18127

If you want to know more , do get in touch
Best wishes
Cathy Smith

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D71745.C3F36710]

Dr Cathy Smith
Mathematics Education
School of Maths and Statistics
Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
(preferred pronouns she/her)
The Open University,
Walton Hall,  Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA
Tel: 01908  659707