[Maths-Education] Call for Abstracts and Papers

Alan Rogerson alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl
Sun Aug 1 08:15:56 BST 2021

    *Dear friends who have helped us before with publicity for our
    conferences,*

    *We would be most grateful if you would post the short */*Call for
    Abstracts and Papers*/*below in journals, newsletters, lists or
    blogs you have contact with.*

    *You are warmly invited to attend this special conference and Jasia
    and I look forward to meeting and working with you in King's next year!*

    *Best wishes and stay safe in these perilous times,*

    *Alan Rogerson and Jasia Morska (Conference Organisers)

    *

*Call for Abstracts (Aug 31 2021) and Papers **(November 30 2021). *

*16*^*th* *International Conference of The Mathematics Education for the
Future Project: */*Building on the Past to Prepare for the Future*/*,
King’s College,
*

*Cambridge University, UK**, **AUG 8-13, 2022*

*We welcome innovative ideas and research in mathematics, science,
statistics and computer**education.**
*

**

*Please email */*rogersona8 at gmail.com*/