[Maths-Education] Our 2021 Conference will now be in King's College, Cambridge!

Alan Rogerson alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl
Sun Mar 1 18:55:53 GMT 2020

*Dear friends,

**Please forgive this general email sent BCC to all of our 91 contacts
who have been so helpful in publicising our conferences in the past!
Thank you especially for helping to publicise our conference at Maynooth
University in Ireland last year. Altogether 188 people attended from 31
countries.

  Please find below the first update for our 16th conference in 2021
which will be held at King's College, Cambridge University, UK.
*
*We would be most grateful if you could send the notice below to your
newsletters, blogs and lists, please let me know if you prefer a shorter
notice and we will send that to you.
*
*We hope you will personally be able to join us next year to enjoy
meeting and working together in one of the most beautiful colleges in
the world!*

*Alan Rogerson and Jasia Morska (Conference Co-organisers)*

/*16*/^/*th*/ /*International Conference of The Mathematics Education
for the Future Project*/

*NEW VENUE!**King’s College, Cambridge University, UK*

*July 26-31, 2021, *

*There will be a Welcome Reception on arrival day, July 26, and a Gala
Dinner in King’s College Hall on the last night of July 30, with final
breakfast and departures on July 31. Altogether five nights
accommodation and four working days.*

*Our conferences are renowned for their friendly and productive working
atmosphere and are attended by innovative teachers and mathematics and
science educators from all over the world.*

*Please email alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl <mailto:alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl> for
future updates including the First Announcement which will be ready
later in March.*

*King’s College was founded in **1441 by Henry VI. The famous Gothic
King's Chapel was finished in 1544 during the reign of Henry VIII. See
*_*https://www.kings.cam.ac.uk/*_*and*___*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%27s_College,_Cambridge*_
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_College,_Cambridge>*. *

*Photograph Courtesy of King’s College*