[Maths-Education] IJRUME - Calculus SI - Call for Abstracts

Irene Biza (EDU - Staff) I.Biza at uea.ac.uk
Fri Apr 24 12:02:53 BST 2020

[cidimage001.jpg at 01D61A2D.E76A4440]
Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce a Special Issue on Calculus at the intersection of institutions, disciplines and communities at the International Journal for Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education, guest-edited by Irene Biza (University of East Anglia, United Kingdom), Alejandro S. González-Martín (Université de Montréal, Canada) and Alon Pinto (Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel). The Call for Abstracts is attached to this message.

We look forward to receiving you abstracts and please do not hesitate to contact us with queries.

With our warmest wishes for your health, strength and creativity in these unpresented times,

Irene, Alejandro and Alon