[Maths-Education] Workshop for STEM lecturers, Fri 16 Aug at Loughborough

Ian Jones I.Jones at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jul 5 11:06:03 BST 2019

Hi all.

We will be hosting a workshop for STEM lecturers at the Mathematics Education Centre, Loughborough University on Friday 16 August<x-apple-data-detectors://0>. The workshop is probably not for most members of this email list, but some of you may have colleagues in your institution you’d be kind enough to forward this to.

The workshop is intended for any STEM lecturer interested in refining their teaching and feedback through engaging with education research and considering common student ways of thinking. We are particularly keen for newer STEM lecturers or those who have not engaged much with education research to attend.

The workshop is funded by the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education. It is free to attend but please register in advance. We will provide refreshments and a lunch, and parking is free. To register email me, Ian Jones, at I.Jones at lboro.ac.uk<mailto:I.Jones at lboro.ac.uk>

More details here: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/mec/events/2019/workshop-stem-lecturers/

Thanks!

Ian & Igor’