[Maths-Education] PME Newsletter, latest issue available

Jones D.K. D.K.Jones at soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 11:54:56 GMT 2019

Dear colleague

The latest edition of the Newsletter of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education (IGPME) is now available from the IGPME website:

http://www.igpme.org/index.php/communication/pme-newsletter

The Newsletter can be downloaded in pdf format, or, for viewing on tablet or smartphone, the newsletter is available via a link to the online reader ISSUU.

Please consider sharing this information with colleagues who may be interested.

As this is my final Newsletter issue as co-editor, I thank my colleague co-editors for the pleasure it was to work with them. A call for a new member of the Newsletter team is in this issue of the Newsletter.

With greetings from IGPME.

Keith

Keith Jones, on behalf of the PME Newsletter editors

PME-43 takes place in Pretoria, South Africa, from 7-12 July 2019:

https://www.up.ac.za/pme43

Download the conference announcement for more information.

Initial details of future PME conferences can be found at:

http://igpme.org/index.php/annual-conference

Announcements (such as jobs, conferences, new books, etc.) can be posted on the IGPME website forum (when logged in using your PME ConfTool username and password) at:

http://www.igpme.org/index.php/communication/announcement-forum