[Maths-Education] CADGME and Creativity in STEAM Education Conferences

Zsolt Lavicza lavicza at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:52:45 BST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The submission deadline for the Digital Tools in Education (CADGME) conference was extended until 3 April. We have already received close to 100 submissions and some of you may also join us in Coimbra, Portugal on 26-29 June.

Conference website:
https://www.uc.pt/en/congressos/cadgme2018
Second announcement:
https://www.uc.pt/en/congressos/cadgme2018/ficheiros/secondAnnoucement

We are also organising a conference on Creativity in STEAM Education in Linz, Austria on 19-20 April. The deadline for max 200 word proposal submission is 13 April
https://goo.gl/QTC6Ak

Looking forward to meeting you at some of our future conferences.

Kind regards,

Zsolt, Csaba, Pedro and the CADGME Organising Committee

----------------------
Dr Zsolt Lavicza
Johannes Kepler University, STEM Education Centre, Linz, Austria
Budapest Metropolitan University, Budapest, Hungary
University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education, Queens' College
Director of Research:
International GeoGebra Institute (IGI): http://geogebra.org
JKU STEM Education Centre, Research Methods: http://www.jku.at/idm/content
Geomatech Project: http://geometech.hu
Main: lavicza at gmail.com
GeoGebra: zsolt at geogebra.org
JKU: zsolt.lavicza at jku.at
Metropolitan: zlavicza at metropolitan.hu
Cambridge: zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Geomatech: zsolt.lavicza at geomatech.hu
Phone: (Hungary): +36 20 587 7847
            (Austria): +43 677 61290679
            (UK): +44 7962 488 222
Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count;
everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted. (Albert Einstein)