[Maths-Education] Preliminary Notice for Ireland Conference Aug 4-9, 2019

Alan Rogerson alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl
Thu Nov 16 22:31:10 GMT 2017

*Preliminary Announcement and Call for Papers*

**

*15^th International Conference of The Mathematics Education for the
Future Project*

**

*/Theory and Practice: An Interface or A Great Divide?/*

*//*

      4th-9th August , 2019, Maynooth University, Kildare, Ireland

The Mathematics Education for the Future Project was founded in 1986 as
an international non-profit body to support and encourage innovation in
mathematics, statistics, science and computer education. Since 1999
there have been 14 conferences throughout the world culminating in our
Hungary Conference in September 2017, which was attended by 125 people
from 22 countries. The conferences are renowned for their friendly and
productive atmosphere and attract many of the /movers and shakers/ in
education world-wide.

*The* *Full Preliminary Announcement and Call for Papers* is now
available and can be downloaded from IrelandConference Documents
<http://directorymathsed.net/public/Ireland/>

*Photo albums*of our last three conferences are at
https://alantrogerson.imgur.com/

Dr. Alan Rogersonalan at cdnalma.poznan.pl <mailto:alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl>

D.Phil (Oxon), M.Sc., B.Sc., B.A. (Lon), Dip.Ed., Cert. Ed. (Cantab).

International Coordinator of the Mathematics Education for the Future
Project

--
*Please check out the new website address for DQME:
http://www.dqime.uni-dortmund.de*