[Maths-Education] HUNGARY CONFERENCE UPDATE May 2017

Alan Rogerson alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl
Mon May 8 09:51:10 BST 2017

*Dear colleagues,
*

*You are warmly invited to attend and present a paper/workshop at the:
*

**

*14**^th **International Conference of The Mathematics Education for the
Future Project***

****

*/Challenges in Mathematics Education for the Next Decade/*

*//**//*

      September 10–15, 2017

*Hotel Annabella
<http://www.danubiushotels.com/our-hotels-balatonfured/hotel-annabella>,
Balatonfüred, Lake **Balaton, Hungary***

****

*In cooperation withMathematics Education Centre, Institut for
Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, Eötvös Lóránd University, Budapest,
**The Hong Kong Institute of Education, *International **Experience
Workshop (www.experienceworkshop.org
<http://www.experienceworkshop.org>), *Symmetry Association,
**www.symmetry.hu <http://www.symmetry.hu>***,Wholemovement,* MUED, DQME
II, DQME3, MAV, AWM, AAMT, WTM-Verlag.
*

**

*Major Sponsors
**Autograph:****www.autograph-maths.com<http://www.autograph-maths.com/>&
Budapest Semesters in Mathematics Education: http://www.bsmeducation.com/*

*Update May2017 and Last Call for Papers

*

*(1)**For all conference information please download our **NEW Second
Announcement **at****HungarySecondAnnouncement1
<http://directorymathsed.net/montenegro/HungaryConferenceSecondAnnouncement.pdf>****
*

** **

*
(2) More than 90 participants are already registered from 20+ countries.
Our conferences are renowned for their friendly and useful exchange of
new ideas in maths, science, statistics and computer education, and are
attended by many /movers and shakers/ in innovation from all over the
world.*

**

*
**(3)****To help research students and academics**who wish to publish
their papers, but cannot attend our conference, we offer blind-blind
peer review and publication in the official printed proceedings of the
conference, and inclusion in the post-conference on-line proceedings.
There will also be a special session at the conference highlighting this
work of young scholars and researchers. Please email
**alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl <mailto:alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl>**for further
details including the cost for this service. Acceptance is limited and
will be on a first come first served basis.*

**

*
******(4)****The New DQME website**:
**http://www.dqime.uni-dortmund.de**showcases the work of a 6 year EU
project with 11 participating countries and funding of more than 1.5
million euro. Please bookmark this address and recommend it to your
teacher colleagues because it contains literally 1000s of practical
materials tested and ready for use in the classroom, organised in 10
languages and by age level and mathematical content. To download
materials click **/Register Now/**on the webpage and **/Submit/**your
details, after which materials can be accessed when you log in with
email/password. There will be a full report on DQME at the Hungary
conference.*

**

**

**

*We look forward to meeting you in Hungary!
**
**Alan Rogerson and Jasia Morska (Conference Organisers)*

*Dr. Alan Rogerson*

*D.Phil (Oxon), M.Sc., B.Sc., B.A. (Lon), Dip.Ed., Cert. Ed. (Cantab).*

*International Coordinator of the Mathematics Education for the Future
Project*

****

**

**