[Maths-Education] OU Maths Ed lecturer advert for list

Smith, Cathy cathy.smith at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 20 12:25:09 GMT 2017

Hallo
Would you please include this message on the  Mathematics Education List:

The Open University are building up a new mathematics education team and have advertised this lecturer/senior lecturer vacancy, based in Milton Keynes and closing on the 4th April:

http://www.open.ac.uk/about/employment/vacancies/lecturersenior-lecturer-mathematics-education-13407

I am moving to the OU in July and look forward to us forming this new team, shaping research and provision for teachers' mathematics subject knowledge.  The OU contacts are given in the advert, but  I am also happy to answer any questions via my personal email (casxyz at hotmail.com<mailto:casxyz at hotmail.com>).

Best wishes
Cathy Smith

MA Programme Leader (Mathematics Education)
UCL Institute of Education 20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL
T: 0207 911 5407 or 07977 098 223
Email: cathy.smith at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:cathy.smith at ucl.ac.uk>
https://iris.ucl.ac.uk/iris/browse/profile?upi=CASMI82

Want to find out about our free AMTEC courses for early career mathematics teachers, all about  preparing to teach A-level.  See
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/lifelearning/courses/advanced-mathematics-teaching-early-career

[http://ioe-net.inst.ioe.ac.uk/doccentre/ExternalRelations1/IoE_286CP_outline_landscape.png]