[Maths-Education] URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT - MES9

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 15:13:13 GMT 2017

From Anna Chronaki

Dear all

With this message, we would like to inform you that we are now in the process of compiling a very rich and interesting academic program with more than 100 papers, symposia, projects and posters of research activity. Another very exciting MES 9 conference seems to be under way!
Time is coming up for MES 9. We are now only about 65 days apart. We are really looking forward to host you here at Volos in Greece!

In the meantime, and in order for us being able to manage this event, we would like to urge you for a few important things:

a)      Please, try to finalize your registration by the 15th of February. MES 9 is a self-funded project and we really depend on your registration for making it happen.

b)      Please, donate!... MES 9 tries to support marginalized academics who are presenting their research in the conference and do not have enough funding for travel and accommodation. We depend on each-other’s solidarity and respons/ability. Every little amount you can offer to this event counts tremendously!

c)       Please, book your accommodation not later than the 15th of February at VALIS hotel where the conference venue is taking place. The hotel’s availability is fast closing down and we will not be able to guarantee that there will be free rooms for you to book after that date.

d)      Book your excursions and extension for Easter package stay. Places are limited.

e)      Book your child care now. We need to know exact numbers of children that need this facility.

Thank you very much for your collaboration and your support.

on behalf of MES 9 organization team