[Maths-Education] Hungary Conference 2017 - Update May 2017

Alan Rogerson alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl
Tue May 24 15:36:36 BST 2016

*Hungary Conference 2017 - Update May 2017*

**

*1. Planning is going ahead strongly for our next conference and
morethan 100 people are already planning to attend. Please note the
details below and put the dates in your diary for 2017: *

*14^th International Conference of the Mathematics Education for the
Future Project**: /Mathematics Education for the next Decade/**Sep
10**–**15, 2017, Balatonfüred, **Balaton Lake, Hungary *

**

*2. We hope to have a mixture of separate working groups (as in our
earlier conferences) as well as paper presentation sessions. *

*
3. We will be visiting three hotels in Balatonfüred, Hungary on a site
inspection from August 8-11 this year and will then finalise the First
Announcement. *

*
Best wishes,*

*Alan Rogerson, Jasia Morska (Poland) and Agnes Tuska (USA/Hungary)*

**

*The short notice below is being sent to all our contacts world-wide -
we would appreciate your placing the notice in any journals,
newsletters, blogs or discussion groups that you are connected with.*

**

* Hungary Conference 2017*

*The 13^th International Conference of the Mathematics Education for the
Future Project in Catania, Sicily September 2015, was attended by 130
people from 22 countries. The next conference will be held NEXT YEAR at
Balatonfüred, Balaton lake, Hungary from September 10-15, 2017. The
conference title, /Mathematics Education for the next Decade/, continues
our search for innovation in mathematics, science, computing and
statistics education. **Our thirteen previous conferences since 1999
were renowned for their friendly and productive atmosphere, and
attracted many /movers and shakers/ from around the world. *

*We now call for papers and workshop summaries for presentation at the
conference and publication in the printed conference proceedings. For
further details and updates please email alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl
<mailto:alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl> .*

**