[Maths-Education] Grants for ICME 13 Conference,Hamburg July 2016?

Ernest, Paul P.Ernest at exeter.ac.uk
Sat Mar 5 09:56:26 GMT 2016

Dear Colleagues

In the past details of how to apply for travel and expenses grants for ICME Conferences jointly funded RS, LMS, etc have been posted here

Does anyone have any details they can share on this for  ICME 13, Hamburg July 2016?

I looked briefly on RS and LMS websites to no avail

I recall dear old  Derek Woodrow,  the late Professor from MMU, posted such details before

Best wishes

Paul

_________
Paul Ernest
Emeritus Professor, Education, Exeter University, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Homepage http://www.people.ex.ac.uk/PErnest/ Philosophy of Maths Ed Journal