[Maths-Education] Books Noticed in Maths-Education Digest

David Wells davidggwells at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 15:30:33 GMT 2016

Dear Sirs
Many thanks for the extremely interesting notice concerning Critical Mathematics Education by Ernest and Sriraman. I shall certainly read this book.
However, receipt of this news prompts me to wonder what you criteria are for publicising particular books? [Obviously you cannot publicise every book published on maths education.]
My book, Motivating Mathematics: Engaging Teachers, Engaged Students, was published last December by Imperial College Press.
It has received excellent reviews - the latest in the February issue of Mathematics Teacher - and I would be very happy to supply a notice in the above format of Critical Mathematics Education, if you were to decide that it would be appropriate for a Maths-Education Digest notice.
Yours sincerely
David Wells