[Maths-Education] Season School on Mixed Methods at University of Barcelona

F.P. Vos fpvos at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:43:48 GMT 2016

Dear colleagues,

2-4 March 2017 there will be a "Season School" for PhD fellows in Mathematics Education at University of Barcelona.

Methodology is an important aspect in our work as researchers, since the reliability of our discussions, conclusions and contributions depends importantly on how accurate we are in using the methodology. This season school provides a setting to PhD candidates and other scholars to receive a high quality training in research methods. The 2017 Season School will focus on mixed methods in mathematics education research.

International Scientific Board
Birgit Pepin, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
Javier Díez-Palomar, University of Barcelona
Joao Pedro da Ponte, University of Lisbon
Pauline Vos, Universitetet I Agder

Local Committee
Berta Barquero, University of Barcelona
Javier Díez-Palomar, University of Barcelona
Vicenç Font, University of Barcelona

The Season School is facilitated by
ECER - European Conference on Educational Research
ECER NetWork 24 - Mathematics Education Research
EERA - European Educational Research Association
UB - University of Barcelona

More information, or ask for the flyer:  jdiezpalomar at ub.edu