[Maths-Education] Two new positions at UEA - Deadline, 9 Sep 2016!

Elena Nardi (EDU) E.Nardi at uea.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 16:57:06 BST 2016

Dear colleagues,

It is my pleasure to be able to share the news that the advertisement for two new positions at UEA that I mentioned to several of you during ICME13 and PME40 has just come out!

The two posts are available on a full-time, indefinite basis from 3 January 2017 and the deadline for submissions is 12 noon on 9 September 2016.

Mathematics Education is listed as one of the research areas that the School very warmly welcomes applications and I am writing to you to encourage applications and to ask you to disseminate to potentially interested colleagues.

You can read details about the posts at:

https://www.uea.ac.uk/hr/vacancies/academic/-/asset_publisher/h0n2rDvu3ug8/content/lecturer-senior-lecturer-reader-in-education?inheritRedirect=false&redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.uea.ac.uk%2Fhr%2Fvacancies%2Facademic%3Fp_p_id%3D101_INSTANCE_h0n2rDvu3ug8%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0%26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-2%26p_p_col_count%3D1

Also at:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AOI827/lecturer-senior-lecturer-reader-in-education/

Do not hesitate to write to me if you wish to discuss further!

All the best

Elena

Elena Nardi
Professor of Mathematics Education
UEA-EDU, Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK
Tel: + 441603592631
www.uea.ac.uk/education/people/profile/e-nardi<http://www.uea.ac.uk/education/people/profile/e-nardi>, www.uea.ac.uk/~m011<http://www.uea.ac.uk/~m011>
RME Group at UEA
www.uea.ac.uk/education/research/areas/mathematics-education<http://www.uea.ac.uk/education/research/areas/mathematics-education>
Amongst mathematicians
http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-0-387-37143-6
NEW!
Second Handbook of Research on the Psychology of Mathematics Education
https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/other-books/the-second-handbook-on-the-psychology-of-mathematics-education/
Educational Studies in Mathematics
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10649-015-9643-x<http://www.springer.com/-/6/AVCmduZfAgfPWjhroi9y>
International Journal of Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40753-015-0002-1<http://www.springer.com/-/2/ab9f865d590147e3a870a76f15e6fe7f>
Special Issue, Research in Mathematics Education
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rrme20/16/2#<http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rrme20/16/2>