[Maths-Education] CADGME 2016 Submission Deadline Extension

Zsolt Lavicza zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 15:36:42 BST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you about the deadline extensions for CADGME proposal submissions. Additional, working group and workshop proposals are due on 18 April, 2016 and contributed talks, posters on 2 May, 2016.

Thank you for the nice proposals we received so far.

We would also appreciate if you could remind your colleagues and anyone interested about CADGME and invite them to join us in Transylvania on 7-10 September.

 Further details are on the conference website:

 https://cadgme.ms.sapientia.ro

We are looking forward to seeing you in Targu Mures for a wonderful and inspiring conference!

With best wishes,

Csaba, Pál and Zsolt

----------------------
Dr Zsolt Lavicza
Johannes Kepler University, STEM Education Centre, Linz, Austria
Budapest Metropolitan University, Budapest, Hungary
University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education, Queens' College
Director of Research:
International GeoGebra Institute (IGI): http://geogebra.org
JKU STEM Education Centre, Research Methods: http://www.jku.at/idm/content
Geomatech Project: http://geometech.hu
Main: lavicza at gmail.com
GeoGebra: zsolt at geogebra.org
JKU: zsolt.lavicza at jku.at
Metropolitan: zlavicza at metropolitan.hu
Cambridge: zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Geomatech: zsolt.lavicza at geomatech.hu
Phone: (Hungary): +36 20 587 7847
             (Austria): +43 677 61290679
             (UK): +44 7962 488 222
Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count;
everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted. (Albert Einstein)