[Maths-Education] 2nd Announcement ICME-13

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 2 13:43:08 BST 2015

Attached please find  the second announcement of ICME-13 containing the call for papers. We will distribute the second announcement and call for papers widely. However, if you have special lists, please use them. If you wish to send out a special call for papers for your TSG, please develop your own call for papers based on the deadlines and structures described in the second announcement.  I hope we have clearly described the submission process and deadlines. The website will be updated in the next 2 weeks.
With my best wishes
Gabriele

* Prof. Dr. Gabriele Kaiser

*  University of Hamburg

*  Faculty of Education

*  Didactics of Mathematics

*  Von-Melle-Park 8

* 20146 Hamburg

*

* Convenor of 13th International Congress on Mathematical Education (ICME-13)

*

* Phone: (+49) 040 42838-5320 (secretary -5321)

* Fax: (+49) 040 42838-4459

* e-mail: convenor.icme13 at uni-hamburg.de<mailto:convenor.icme13 at uni-hamburg.de>

* Homepage: www.icme13.org<http://www.icme13.org> / www.dr-gabriele-kaiser.de<http://www.dr-gabriele-kaiser.de>