[Maths-Education] Malta: new Learning Outcomes Framework

Alexandre Borovik alexandre.borovik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:39:55 BST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Malta published the new Learning Outcomes Framework for school mathematics:

http://www.schoolslearningoutcomes.edu.mt/en/subjects/mathematics

It is representative of developments elsewhere in the world, and, I
understand, the reform on Malta is supported and funded by the European
Union.

Our Maltese colleagues need support from experienced mathematics
teachers from all over the world.

Please have a look at the Framework and use any of The De Morgan Forum posts

Alexandre Borovik, Malta: new “Learning Outcomes Framework”:
http://education.lms.ac.uk/2015/08/malta-new-learning-outcomes-framework/

Josef Lauri, Response to “Malta: new Learning Outcomes Framework”:
http://education.lms.ac.uk/2015/08/response-to-malta-new-learning-outcomes-framework/

Valentin Gutev, Outcome Based Education:
http://education.lms.ac.uk/2015/08/outcome-based-education/

as an entry point for your comments -- or email them to me at
alexandre at borovik.net, I'll publish them in the blog and send a link to
officials at Malta.

Many thanks -- Alexandre Borovik

--
www.borovik.net * www.borovik.net/selecta

The views expressed do not necessarily represent
the position of my employer or any other person,
organisation, or institution.