[Maths-Education] Re: Maths and Gender: New special issue planned

Pat Drake p.drake at sussex.ac.uk
Wed May 14 22:59:30 BST 2014

Dear Paul
Kidnapping girls and preventing them going to school disrupts mathematics
participation on the basis of gender. It would be good if the special
edition makes a strong upfront acknowledgement of the importance of
educating girls around the world.
Best wishes
Pat

Professor Pat Drake
College of Education, Dean
Victoria University
Phone +61 3 9919 2609
CRICOS Provider No. 00124K (Melbourne)
CRICOS Provider No. 02475D (Sydney)

2012 ­ 2015 Visiting Professor, University of Sussex, UK