[Maths-Education] Re: the Warwickshire Middle School Mathematics Project

Tim Rowland tr202 at cam.ac.uk
Fri May 2 14:06:58 BST 2014

Interesting! The materials were very good - I used them in my teaching
(maths teacher ed), and can picture the pack (with a blue cover??) on the
shelf of a resources room in Homerton College. Since the building in
question was demolished in the mid-1990s (the Donald Macintyre Building
stands there now) I don't know what became of it ... it's the kind of thing
that gets binned on account of its age. I will look in a few cupboards next
time I'm there but can't be optimistic.

Best wishes,
Tim

Tim Rowland

Professor of Mathematics Education, School of Education, University of East
Anglia http://www.uea.ac.uk/edu/People/Academic/Tim+Rowland
Emeritus Reader in Mathematics Education Faculty of Education, University of
Cambridge http://www.educ.cam.ac.uk/staff/rowland.html
Editor, Research in Mathematics Education, Routledge,
http://www.tandfonline.com/rrme
Chair, Joint Mathematical Council of the United Kingdom (JMC)
http://www.jmcuk.org.uk/