[Maths-Education] Conference, September 21-26, 2014 - Montenegro

Alan Rogerson alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl
Mon Feb 10 10:47:39 GMT 2014

Would you be kind enough to circulate this?
Thanks
Alan

*Dear friends and colleagues,
*

*Please delete my old address in your address book: alan at rogerson.pol.pl
<mailto:alan at rogerson.pol.pl>**as it will terminate soon, and enter the
new address: **alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl <mailto:alan at cdnalma.poznan.pl>

*

*Final Call for Papers:****International Mathematics Education for the
Future Conference, September 21-26, 2014 - Montenegro*

*The conference will be held at the Hunguest Hotel Sun Resort, Herceg
Novi, Montenegro from Sunday Sep 21st (arrival day only with Welcome
Reception) to Friday, Sep 26th (departure day only).
**
**There will be four working days including a half-day excursion to the
nearby UNESCO World Heritage old town of Dubrovnik.
**
**The hotel is in the most favoured and beautiful bay along the Balkan
Adriatic coast and is easily accessible from Dubrovnik airport in
Croatia and Tivot airport in Montenegro.  Catch a glimpse of paradise
at:
**http://www.hunguesthotels.hu/en/hotel/herceg_novi/hunguest_hotel_sun_resort/
<http://www.hotelsunresort.hunguesthotels.com>**.
**
**The title/theme of the conference will be: The Future of Mathematics
Education in a Connected World.
**
**Our eleven previous conferences since 1999, held by the Maths
Education into the 21st Century Project, were renowned for their
friendly and productive atmosphere, and attracted many /movers and
shakers/ from around the world. ***

*http://math.unipa.it/~grim/21project.htm
<http://math.unipa.it/%7Egrim/21project.htm>has details of these
conferences and their Proceedings.*

***
**We now welcome final proposals for papers and workshops in all areas
of innovation in mathematics, science, computing and statistics education.
**
**To help research students/lecturers we offer (optional) free
double-blind peer review for formal research papers sent by registered
participants. *

**

*The Early Bird Registration Fee (before February 7th, 2014) will be
(per person) 355 euro for double/twin share and 420 euro for single
accommodation. This will cover all conference documents and social
events, five nights B&B accommodation and all meals and coffee/tea
breaks, except on two evenings participants will be free to enjoy dinner
at the local waterfront restaurants and in the charming old town of
Herceg Novi.
**
**The First Announcement Version 6 can be downloaded from *
*http://www.cdnalma.poznan.pl/static/alan/FAMontenegro6.doc*

***
**We look forward to meeting you in Montenegro in September!
**
**Best wishes,
Alan
**
**Dr. Alan Rogerson
D.Phil (Oxon), M.Sc., B.Sc., B.A. (Lon), Dip.Ed., Cert. Ed. (Cantab).
International Coordinator of the Mathematics Education for the Future
Project*

**