[Maths-Education] Canadian National presentation at PME 2014

David A Reid david.reid at acadiau.ca
Mon Feb 3 14:27:25 GMT 2014

Dear colleagues,

I am organizing the Canadian national presentation at PME this year. As
you know, it is an occasion for the host country to tell the world what
goes on there in mathematics education.

We have some ideas about what we'd like to present, but we'd also like
to hear from you, the international mathematics education community,
what you'd like to learn about mathematics education in Canada. Please
send the questions you'd like answered to me (David.Reid at acadiau.ca)
before the end of February.

Thank you,

David

David A Reid
School of Education
Acadia University

Mail: Box 57, Acadia U, Wolfville NS, B4P 2R6 Canada
Tel.: +1-902-585-1393
Fax.: +1-902-585-1071
Web: http://www.acadiau.ca/~dreid/
Alternate email: davidreid42_work at yahoo.ca