[Maths-Education] PhD Studentship - Loughborough University

Paul Hernandez-Martinez P.A.Hernandez-Martinez at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 12:28:11 BST 2013

Postgraduate Research Studies in the Mathematics Education Centre, Loughborough University

The Mathematics Education Centre (MEC) at Loughborough University is an internationally renowned centre of teaching, learning and support and is a key player in many high-profile national initiatives. With a growing number of academic staff and research students the MEC provides a vibrant, supportive community with a wealth of experience upon which to draw.

We have a three year studentship to enable the successful applicant to undertake research at PhD level in the Mathematics Education Centre commencing in January 2014. This funding covers tuition fees at the UK/EU rate and a living stipend that is currently valued at £13,726 per annum (for 2013-14). We welcome international applicants who are able to cover the difference between home and international fees.

The closing date for applications is Thursday OCTOBER 31ST, 2013.

For information on entry requirements and how to apply visit our webpage:
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/mec/postgraduate/opportunities/