[Maths-Education] Re: Maths-Art seminars at London Knowledge Lab, 13 September:

Jeff Evans j.evans at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Sep 10 19:08:35 BST 2012

Hi Phillip
This is an excellent seminar, but I don't think I can make it. Would you be able to meet Friday, say after 4 for an hour or so. We can talk a little bit about the Leeds post, and I could let you know about my plans for rounding off the Images of Maths project.

If not possible, don't worry, we can talk on the phone.
Jeff