[Maths-Education] Re: Royal Society Vision Survey

Marie Joubert marievjoubert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:57:45 GMT 2012

Dave

I will do this survey soon. In the meantime, (forgive me if you've already done this but) have you considered tweeting it? If you tweet then I (in all three incarnations of myself) will re-tweet. I have quite a few followers (not loads, but some...)

Also have you put it on the NCETM website?

How are you getting at the science people?

Marie
Marie Joubert
Senior Research Fellow in Mathematics Education
marie.joubert at nottingham.ac.uk
marievjoubert at gmail.com