[Maths-Education] Re: Jo Boaler

John Bibby johnbibbyjohnbibby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:20:18 GMT 2012

It all seems very unpleasant. It's a tough world out there and Jo is a
tough person.  Good for her!

I would be most concerned about this accusation from Jo:

   - "Milgram and Bishop attempted aggressively to identify my research
   subjects  .... Bishop contacted numerous school district officials,
   including principals, and pressured them to disclose whether they were
   subjects of my study.  Among other tactics, he threatened to take legal
   action against them.  "

I assume this accusation can be made to stand up. It seems appalling.

All strength to Jo's elbow!

JOHN BIBBY