[Maths-Education] Conferences Organised by the International GeoGebra Institute: pre-ICME, Seoul and Warsaw

Zsolt Lavicza zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 12 17:36:15 GMT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

There will be a large number of GeoGebra conferences this year as well. I would like to draw your attention to two upcoming events organised by IGI.

1) We will organise a GeoGebra ICME Pre-conference in Seoul, Korea, just one day before ICME on Sunday, 8 July in the same building (COEX). It would be great if you could join us in Seoul, especially if you are planning to attend ICME. Further details of the conference can be found on this site:

http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/GGB_Korea2012

If you plan to attend please register as early as possible, because we can accommodate maximum 100 people in the room.

2) The other IGI organised conference will be held in Warsaw, Poland on 21-23 September. This conference aims to be a platform to discuss issues for the GeoGebra community and software development as well as to share ideas:

http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/GeoGebra_Conference_2012

There are a number of other GeoGebra conferences will be organised this year:
http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/GeoGebra_Conferences_2012
http://www.geogebra.org/cms/events

If you know other events please let us know and we will include them in our lists (events at geogebra.org).

We look forward to meeting you at some of these or other events.

Kind regards,

Zsolt and the GeoGebra Team

ps: if you have any questions with regard to GeoGebra Institutes please write a message to institutes at geogebra.org or support at geogebra.org
http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/GeoGebra_Insitute_FAQ