[Maths-Education] Re: CERME 8 Call for papers

Frode Rønning frode.ronning at hist.no
Fri Jun 1 19:51:31 BST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I apologise for sending one more message about CERME 8, WG9 Language and Mathematics. In the Call for papers I sent earlier one bullet point was missing in the list of topics. The list of topics that are considered to be of particular interest should also include
The teaching and learning of mathematics in multilingual settings

Kind regards,
Frode Rønning