[Maths-Education] FW: Mathematics Education and Society 7th International Conference: Second Announcement

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 4 11:15:59 BST 2012

Dear Colleagues
The Second Announcement for MES 7 (2nd to 7th April 2013) is now available at http://www.mes7.uct.ac.za/ (Apologies if you have already received this posting.)
Some important dates and deadlines:
Registration Opens: 3rd July 2012
Submission of papers, project presentations and symposia: 23rd July 2012
Earlybird registration and payment closes: 30th September 2012
Registration and payment for presenters closes: 15th October
Registration and payment for all delegates closes: 30th November 2012.

Please forward these details to colleagues who may be interested.
We look forward to hosting you in South Africa in April 2013.

Regards,
Kate le Roux, on behalf of the MES7 Local Organizing Committee.

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN
This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.
###