[Maths-Education] Chair at University of Cambridge

Kenneth Ruthven kr18 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 6 16:27:52 GMT 2012

Chair at University of Cambridge

The University of Cambridge is currently advertising a professorship of education in the broad area of pedagogy and teacher education. Applications are welcome from those with interests in “Subject-specific education in a major area of the school curriculum” which would include mathematics.

Fuller information about the position is available in the Further Particulars downloadable from: http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/academic/secretary/professorships/education1938.pdf.

I would be happy to respond to informal enquiries.

Later this term, the Faculty also expects to advertise two Lectureships in Mathematics Education to play lead roles in mathematics provision on our primary and secondary PGCE courses.

Information about the Science, Technology and Mathematics Education group at Cambridge can be found at: http://www.educ.cam.ac.uk/research/academicgroups/sciencetechnologymaths/.

Kenneth Ruthven
Professor of Education
Faculty Director of Research
University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education,
184 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PQ, UK
tel: +44 (0)1223 767600;     email: kr18 at cam.ac.uk
url: http://www.educ.cam.ac.uk/people/staff/ruthven/