[Maths-Education] Postgraduate Research Opportunities in the Mathematics Education Centre, Loughborough University

Paul Hernandez-Martinez P.A.Hernandez-Martinez at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 13:10:13 GMT 2012

Postgraduate Research Opportunities in the Mathematics Education Centre, Loughborough University

The Mathematics Education Centre (MEC) at Loughborough University is an internationally renowned centre of teaching, learning and support and is a key player in many high-profile national initiatives. With a growing number of academic staff and research students the MEC provides a vibrant, supportive community with a wealth of experience upon which to draw.

We have funding for well-qualified students to enable them to undertake research in the Mathematics Education Centre commencing October 2012. This funding covers tuition fees at the UK/EU rate and a living stipend that is currently valued at £13,590 plus p.a.

The closing date for applications is MARCH 30th, 2012.

For information on entry requirements and how to apply visit our webpage:
http://mec.lboro.ac.uk/pages/research_degrees.html

WE ARE HOLDING AN OPEN DAY on Wednesday 22nd February 2012 at 17:00 in room A1.28 (Schofield Building). Anyone interested in knowing more about the kind of research that we do, or any other aspect of PhD study, is welcomed. Please confirm your attendance with Dr Paul Hernandez-Martinez (P.A.Hernandez-Martinez at lboro.ac.uk<mailto:P.A.Hernandez-Martinez at lboro.ac.uk>) by February 17th 2012. Informal contact prior to any formal application is also welcomed.