[Maths-Education] LKL Maths Art seminars CANCELLED December/January + restart February

Phillip Kent phillip.kent at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:56:52 GMT 2012

Dear colleagues,

We regret we will be cancelling the planned Maths-Art seminar on 13
December and also the January seminar.

Thanks to everyone who offered to help with the 'Xmas Hands On'.

Please mark your diaries for seminars re-starting in February:

14 February, 6.00-7.30pm: Francisco Gonzalez Redondo (Madrid Complutense
University), "On the prehistoric origins of art and mathematics"

14 March, 6.00-7.30pm: Niloy Mitra (University College London),
Title TBA

Please use our email list to keep in touch with the seminars: