[Maths-Education] Manchester Metropolitan University: Three posts in mathematics education

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 23 15:53:08 BST 2011

Manchester Metropolitan University: Three posts in mathematics education

The Centre for Mathematics Education has an excellent and innovative reputation and contributes to initial teacher education, CPD, research and curriculum development projects. The Centre for Mathematics Education is part of the Mathematics, Science and Technology Division.

1. We are now looking to appoint a well qualified individual with significant experience in Primary Mathematics Education.

2. We also wish to appoint, for one year, two well qualified people with significant experience in Secondary Mathematics Education.

You will need to have strong subject knowledge and expertise in subject pedagogy. These posts will be based at the university's Didsbury campus but the successful candidates will be expected to teach also at the Crewe campus as required. The posts are subject to enhanced CRB check.

Details can be found at: https://www.jobs.mmu.ac.uk/mmujobsite/home.aspx

Educational research at MMU: http://www.esri.mmu.ac.uk/