[Maths-Education] Post in mathematrci8s education at University of Leeds

Tom Roper T.Roper at education.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 15:28:11 BST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Mathematical Education at the University of Leeds

Details of this post are available on:
http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/fe/tpl_universityofleeds01.asp?KEY=69354217&C=994551476298&PAGESTAMP=dbecsjvhxrgeccszgv&nexts=INIT_JOBLISTSTART&nextss=&mode=1&newQuery=yes&searchrefno=&searchindustry=0&searchgrade=3089&searchjobgenerallist1id=0&searchjobgenerallist2id=0&searchtext=&formsubmit4=Search+and+Apply

I'd like to add that from my perspective: (i) the research profile is very important  (ii) this is an equal opportunities post with regard to nationality (I mention this lest the mention of PGCE makes people think it is only for Brits).

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

Best wishes, John Monaghan

Tom Roper
Senior Lecturer in Mathematics Education

Telephones
Work   0113 3434547
Fax    0113 3434541