[Maths-Education] Re: Early algebra references

Alexandre Borovik alexandre.borovik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:04:26 GMT 2011

I share Alison's frustration -- it is very difficult to find research
information on early categorisation. I would be most happy to find any
advice where to look for it.

Many thanks -- Alexandre

--
Professor Alexandre Borovik * University of Manchester
Web:       http://www.maths.manchester.ac.uk/~avb/