[Maths-Education] Re: patterns using a continuous variable?

Kate Mackrell katemackrell at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 8 14:36:30 BST 2011

Thanks, Walter.  Yes, that might be connected - would love to see your data when you get it.

The sort of thing I'm looking for I imagined might appear in simple modelling tasks (or more complex modelling tasks such as the Popcorn box - or Maxbox to the Brits) as a focus on the formulation phase - but, to my surprise, I haven't been able to locate anything in the modelling literature.

Kate