[Maths-Education] The Plagiarism Scandal of Guttenberg

Alan Rogerson alan at rogerson.pol.pl
Mon Feb 28 11:40:14 GMT 2011

I thought members on our List might be interested in this thread from
the PSCI-COM List, which you can join if you want to see all the
comments (see the end of this email).
Guttenberg surely should resign, as Deutsche Welle's Bettina Marx argues
at: http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,14871392,00.html.
How can he or his government ever speak in future about education,
honesty, hard work without his plagiarism, let's call it cheating,
coming back to haunt them?
and
"Speaking of politics, PhDs and (alleged) plagiarism, this is
interesting: http://saifalislamgaddafithesis.wikia.com/wiki/Plagiarism
Oli "

Here is the latest posting: