[Maths-Education] Announcement for professor in mathematics education

Anne Berit Fuglestad anne.b.fuglestad at uia.no
Tue Feb 1 08:04:19 GMT 2011

Professor vacancy - Norway

The University of Agder (UiA), Kristiansand Norway is seeking to appoint a Professor of Mathematics Education to join an enthusiastic and developing international research group.
*	Working language: English.
*	Excellent library facilities.
*	The development of mathematics education as a research field has been a priority area in the University's development.
*	Excellent links with international researchers and research milieus.
*	A thriving PhD programme in Mathematics Education.
*	Record of success in leading nationally recognized mathematics teaching development projects.
*	Good relationships with local schools and school authorities.
*	Many opportunities to seek research funds from European, national and local sources.
We are seeking a first rate scientist/researcher to join our team.
For more information see:
Vacancy announcement
http://uia.easycruit.com/vacancy/494606/35071?iso=gb

Department pages:
http://www.uia.no/no/portaler/om_universitetet/teknologi_og_realfag/-_matematiske_fag

About the research projects in mathematics education at UiA.
http://prosjekt.uia.no/tbm/

Faculty pages:
http://www.uia.no/no/portaler/om_universitetet/teknologi_og_realfag

And/or make direct contact with: Simon Goodchild - simon.goodchild at uia.no