[Maths-Education] Sad news

Kate Mackrell katemackrell at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 17 01:56:50 GMT 2010

I received the following message from Tom on 29th Nov, entitled "Looka!" and felt I should pass this on to all UK people who didn't happen to be on his mailing list.  He was a great guy.

Kate

Hi,

I have recently run across some loosely connected groups that are the most ATM-ish I've met in a long time. (That's my highest compliment.)

Take a look? (Among other things they have a wide variety of seminars. Sliceforms gets a go shortly.)

http://mathfuture.wikispaces.com/events

Warmest regards.

Tom
www.professortobbs.com
www. mathplace.net

“Wayfarer, your footsteps are the road, and nothing more. Wayfarer, there is no road, the road is made by walking,”  -- Antonio Machado, Spanish lyrical poet.