[Maths-Education] temporary post at Sheffield Hallam University

Povey, Hilary H.Povey at shu.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 10:43:48 BST 2010

Senior Lecturer in Mathematics Education at Sheffield Hallam University
Faculty Development and Society Department of Teacher Education
Fixed term until 31 August 2011
Salary £35,646 increasing to £45,155 through progression
Vacancy Reference DS 502/10
The Mathematics Education Centre at Sheffield Hallam is currently seeking a well qualified and enthusiastic Senior Lecturer to make a significant contribution to our innovative work in mathematics and mathematics education and to engage with the wider work and aspirations of the Secondary team within the Department.  We are committed to the promotion of excellence in learning and teaching across all of our work.  We seek those who can contribute to and take a significant role in modelling good practice in the teaching of mathematics and mathematics education on our undergraduate and PGCE courses in mathematics and in our CPD work.  There is an active and diverse research culture, with staff involved in the delivery of a range of contract research activity for public sector organisations.
Further details and an application form are available at http://www.shu.ac.uk/jobs/
For informal enquiries regarding this post please contact Sue Elliott on
Tel: 0114 225 6015, E-mail: S.Elliott at shu.ac.uk
Closing Date 6 September 2010 by 12 noon
Proposed Interview Date: 20th September 2010