[Maths-Education] International Directory of Mathematics Educators

John Bibby johnbibbyjohnbibby at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:55:27 GMT 2009

Dear Data Commissar

Can I be reinstated please? (I prefer no phone number please)

Bibby, John, _johnbibbyjohnbibby at gmail.com_, aa42/University of York, 1
Straylands Grove, York YO31 1EB, UK, http://maths.york.ac.uk/www/hvf

Your Humble Proletarian Servant (currently on Thanksgiving Tour to Berkeley
and Stanford)

JOHN

--
Cheers JOHN BIBBY