[Maths-Education] FW: ACME Project on Mathematical Needs

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 27 12:34:23 GMT 2009

Dear All

ACME Project on Mathematical Needs

Please find a link to an invitation to tender for consultancy support
for ACME's new project on Mathematical Needs, as supported by the
Nuffield Foundation.

http://www.acme-uk.org/news.asp?id=165

There are two roles - a senior researcher; and a junior researcher.

These may be of interest to you directly, or to individuals or
colleagues you know. Please circulate to those to whom it might be of
interest.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Closing date for tenders is 9th December.

Kind regards

Nick

Dr Nick Bowes

Head of Secretariat, ACME

tel  +44 (0)20 7451 2206

mob +44 (0)7779 277 648

fax +44 (0)20 7451 2693

8 nick.bowes at royalsociety.org

web royalsociety.org <http://royalsociety.org/>

The Royal Society

6-9 Carlton House Terrace

London SW1Y 5AG

Registered Charity No 207043

twenty ten and beyond | 350 years of excellence in science

****** This email is sent on behalf of The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton
House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AG, United Kingdom. You should carry out
your own virus check before opening any attachment The Royal Society
accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by
software viruses or interception or interruption of this email. The
contents of this email and any attachments are intended for the
confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. They may be legally
privileged and should not be communicated to or relied upon by any
person without our express written consent. If you are not an addressee
(or you have received this mail in error) please notify us immediately
by email to: ithelpdesk at royalsociety.org
<mailto:ithelpdesk at royalsocietyorg>  Registered charity no. 207043