[Maths-Education] Reader/SL posts at MMU

Jo Towers towers at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jan 30 17:45:17 GMT 2009

My apologies to the list for clogging up your inboxes. I did not intend
my message to be sent to everyone and I tried to intercept it but that
didn't seem to work (and my apologies if my subsequent message to the
list moderator also reaches you all!) The original message was simply
the musing of a displaced Mancunian. I really do think Manchester is a
great place to live and work, though!
Apologies again,
Jo