[Maths-Education] Academic positions available at Australian Catholic University (Sydney/Melbourne)

Peter Gates Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 24 09:54:00 BST 2009

Subject: Academic positions available at Australian Catholic University
(Sydney/Melbourne)
Reply To: jdoherty at sladegroup.com.au

I am the Research Manager at Slade Partners Executive Search in
Australia.

We are currently assisting Australian Catholic University (ACU) with a
number of academic and leadership appointments across their Faculty of
Education, including three roles in Maths Education:

Associate Professor or Senior Lecturer - Maths Education (Primary) -
Sydney

Associate Professor or Senior Lecturer - Maths Education (Primary) -
Melbourne

Senior Lecturer or Lecturer - Maths Education - Sydney

Further detailed information is available for any interested parties
(also available at www.sladegroup.com.au/acu). Could you please let me
know if you are interested to receive further information or can make
any recommendations for our search? Also please consider forwarding this
message to anyone that you think might be interested in these positions.

Many thanks for you time and assistance.

Kind regards,
Julian.
Julian Doherty BA (Hons)
Research Manager
A member of EMA Partners International

Slade Group - Slade Partners
Level 7/15 William Street Melbourne Australia
Telephone : +61 3 9235 5163
Mobile : +61 403 322 305
www.sladepartners.com.au <http://www.sladepartners.com.au/>