[Maths-Education] PhD Studentships in Mathematics Education in HE

B.Jaworski at lboro.ac.uk B.Jaworski at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 13:48:33 BST 2008

Dear Colleagues
First of all apologies for the recent incomplete messages.  There have been some technical problems which Peter has been trying to sort out for me.

I attach an advertisement for PhD studentships at Loughborough.  They offer possibilities to conduct research into aspects of learning and teaching in mathematics in Higher Education.
I should be grateful if you could draw them to the attention of anyone you know who might be interested.

All good wishes
Barbara

Professor Barbara Jaworski
Mathematics Education Centre