[Maths-Education] Luis Radford in Manchester- Seminar on Tuesday 20th May, 4:30pm, School of Education

Teng Pek Eng tengp224 at salam.uitm.edu.my
Wed Apr 23 00:53:39 BST 2008

Dear sir

I would not be able to attend but I am keen to have a soft copy of his
paper.

Could you kindly sent me Luis's paper.

Thank you

sincerely

Teng

             "Birgit Pepin"
             <Birgit.Pepin at man
             chester.ac.uk>                                             To
             Sent by:                  "maths-education at nottingham.ac.uk"
             maths-education-b         <maths-education at nottingham.ac.uk>
             ounces at lists.nott                                          cc
             ingham.ac.uk
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Maths-Education] Luis Radford in
             04/23/2008 01:20          Manchester- Seminar on Tuesday 20th
             AM                        May, 4:30pm, School of Education

             Please respond to
             "Birgit.Pepin at man
              chester.ac.uk"
             <Birgit.Pepin at man
              chester.ac.uk>;
             Please respond to
                Mathematics
                 Education
             discussion forum
             <maths-education@
             lists.nottingham.
                  ac.uk>

This message has been generated through the Mathematics Education email
discussion list.
Hitting the REPLY key sends a message to all list members.

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Dear colleague,

We cordially invite you to a seminar presentation by Luis Radford from the
Université Laurentienne, Canada.
Please see the abstract below.