[Maths-Education] VACANCY-Lecturer in Mathematics Education (0.4 FTE)

Candia Morgan C.Morgan at ioe.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 15:09:01 GMT 2007

Please accept my apologies if this email does not apply to you.

Apologies if you receive this email more than once.

INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION
University of London

Faculty of Culture and Pedagogy

Lecturer in Mathematics Education  (0.4 FTE)
Salary pro-rata of £33,779 - £40,335 plus £2,323 London Allowance

The Department of Geography, Enterprise, Mathematics and Science is
seeking to appoint a part-time Lecturer in Mathematics Education to
support the work of its PGCE Mathematics team at a time of rapid
change.

It is expected that you will engage in relevant teaching and
supervision of students, mainly for the PGCE course in Mathematics.
 Suitably qualified candidates will also be encouraged to engage in
developing funded research projects.

You will be a qualified teacher with a first degree in mathematics plus
a higher degree or equivalent experience in an area relevant to
Mathematics Education. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to
teach successfully at Higher Education level.

The appointment is available immediately, and is fixed-term until 31st
August 2008.

To apply

Online:            Go to http://jobs.ioe.ac.uk

By phone:       Ring 020 7612 6159 (24 hour answerphone).
  Please quote Ref: 8AC-CPGEMS-4458

Closing date:   3 December 2007

We positively encourage applicants from all sections of
under-represented communities

Shayna Pearson (née Franklin)
HR Administrator

Mailing address: