[Maths-Education] FW: Pamela Liebeck contact

Gates Peter Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 13:28:30 GMT 2007

Dear Sir

       We are part of a research Project working in the field of
education in Chamarajanagar, Karnataka, India. We have been for sometime
now trying to contact Ms. Pamela Liebeck regarding a book written by
her. But we are not in possession with any of her contact details. Would
it be possible for you kindly forward us her email address or any other
from of contact so that we can get in touch with her. We can be
contacted through any of the following email ids:
aarabhimd at yahoo.co.in or aarabhi_rao at rediffmail.com.  Looking forward to
your response.

Regards
Aarabhi M. D
Materials Development and Documentation Coordinator Vidyankura-District
Quality Education Project National Institute of Advanced Studies Indian
Institute of Science Campus
Bangalore-560012
India
Ph: 91-080-22185064/65/5000